RESEARCH ABOUT THE SYSTEM OF RICE INTENSIFICATION
- SRI-Rice sponsors the System of Rice Intensification Research Network on Mendeley . Researchers can join this network to add research papers to the group, meet group members or comment on group activity. Others not actively involved in scientific studies are also welcome to follow the SRI Research Network activity. [To sign up for the SRI Research Network, 1) go to Mendeley, 2) put in your personal information and 3) sign up for the group.]
- Journal articles about SRI worldwide - journal articles only (300+); free access is indicated with a red dot (•).
- Interactive bibliographic database [all-country RefWorks database]
- Chinese research articles (chronological bibliography) [see also Chinese RefWorks database]
- India journal articles (chronological bibliography) [see also India RefWorks database]
- Research in specific countries (see articles or research/evaluation sections of specific country pages)
- The SRI Research Network site (on Mendeley) includes journal articles among its 350+ research listings.
The PhD Dissertations and Master's Theses page contains research on SRI from eleven universities in eleven countries. Others that are not currently online will be made available soon! (Theses are also listed in the RefWorks database and on the Mendeley SRI Research Network site.)
Articles, posters and presentations in proceedings from conferences, forums, and other national and international meetings can be found on the conferences page. Some conference papers are included in the RefWorks gereal research database and the Mendeley Research Network.
- For research included in project reports, see articles section of individual countries
- ( For other non-research SRI publications, see "General Publications" page)