SRI-Rice Feature Articles (2012 - 2016)
- SRI in Guinea:
Training Extension Agents, Farmers, Community Leaders, and Peace Corps Volunteers, August 24, 2016
- SRI-Rice's Climate CoLab Entry Passes to Final - Vote for the Proposal on Unleashing the climate-smart potential of Africa’s forgotten rice, July 11, 2016
- The Newest SRI Champions: Farmers and Extension Agents in Côte d’Ivoire, May 12, 2016
- Meet Kinsa Sidibeh, an SRI Farmer in Central River Region South, The Gambia, April 27, 2016
- EARTH DAY: Farmers Using the System of Rice Intensification are Doing their Part, April 22, 2016
- Videos about the System of Intensification, April 11, 2016
- New Book: The System of Rice Intensification (SRI), Responses to Frequently Asked Questions. April 4, 2016.
- Improving and Scaling Up the System of Rice Intensification in West Africa. February 1, 2016.
- SRI Stories: Meet Federico Rullamas, an SRI Farmer in La Union, Philippines. January 15, 2016.
- SRI-Rice to Take Part in Study on the Potential of the System of Rice Intensification to Reduce Arsenic in Rice. June 29, 2014.
SRI-Rice Named as a Finalist for the 2013 Katerva Award. March 7, 2014.
- New video series on the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in Africa- A collaborative effort by IFAD, SRI-Rice and Flooded Cellar Productions. February, 2013.
- Videos about the System of Rice Intensification. October 31, 2012.
- West Africa Regional Workshop on the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) - July 26-27, 2012, Burkina Faso. August, 2012.
- Prestigious awards go to System of Rice Intensification (SRI) proponents in India and Cambodia. July 27, 2012.
- INDIA: SRI proponents from Bihar receive prestigious awards in New Delhi, July 20, 2012
- SRI RESEARCH: More published articles
about the System of Rice Intensification than you might think! April, 2012.
- INDIA: Another SRI modification --
Direct-seeding with a drumseeder in Andhra Pradesh. March, 2012.
- CHINA: Research articles about SRI in China now available on the SRI-Rice
website. March 12, 2012.
- SRI LANKA: Flood resistance in
SRI paddy fields and arsenic-related health issues generate interest in
SRI. February 8, 2012
- KENYA: SRI farmers now
turned into trainers in Kenya! February 20, 2012
- AFGHANISTAN: SRI continues to increase yields in two provinces, January 30, 2012
- CHINA: Agricultural water savings with modified SRI practices in Sichuan, January 20, 2012